Sunday, April 01, 2007

Moving Out

I want to move out.

At the start of the year, or actually, even way before that, I have promised myself that I will save enough to be able to live independently. Now, it's the fourth month of the year, and I am no closer to reaching my plan. Admittedly, my passion for that goal sometimes waned, just pushed aside as I think and move for more plausible plans, such as having a honeymoon.

Today though, as with the past couple of days, the fire has engulfed me once again. I am being moved by a passion so intense, making me think endlessly of possiblities that would enable me to reach my goal.

I have computed and recomputed my budget numerous times, hoping to get the expenses smaller each time. I have recounted my finances, this time hoping that they would increase each count. I have thought and engaged in several sidelines, in the hope that they would be enough to fill in my lacking finances. Unfortunately, none is to suffice.

I have even tried my luck in the lotteries, who knows, that small ticket might hold the keys to my future. Some might see it as hopeless, some as even stupid. I dont care. If 10 pesos is all I have to lose for a chance of fulfilling my dreams, then why not? Anyway, I am not leaving everything up to chance. I am simply doing all that I can. Even stupid things.

Now, I am still planning, hoping and praying. Doing all I can to reach my goal. I have always prided myself as being madiskarte and being able to do what needs to be done to reach my goals. I will not fail myself now.

I will move out.

No comments: