Monday, April 30, 2007

My Thank you List April 23-29

1. Good workweek.No issues, no problems, no unnecessary stress. Good officemates, good workload and good stats.

2. Merienda, Pasyal & Dinner with Family.The Paguio family likes going out, and last Tuesday we were able to do so after a long time of home confinement. Haha. Went to Eastwood then transferred to Market Market for a merienda of Razon's Halo-halo. Went around a bit and then had dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, House of Minis. Arrived home about 12 midnight already and I was really bone tired as I woke up 400 that day for work. It was okay though, check #3 for the reason.

3. Mid-week rest.It was ANZAC Day (a holiday in Australia) last April 25 and because of that, we had no work. I was able to rest and enjoy the company of my family the whole day.

4. SWELDO!!!I think the 25th is the highlight of my every month as this is the day that I get a few thousand bucks richer. Yipee!!!! What made it special is that I was able to give my Mom some money to spend for the house.

5. Opening of an account.It feels so good that Jay and I were able to open a joint account with Banco de Oro. Good because we own something with both our names on it. Better because we have sufficient savings to be able to move out anytime.

6. Delicious Kare-kare and Inihaw na Pusit Dinner.We ate these dishes Friday night and it was satisfying. Sulit ang bayad.

7. Our weekly ritual.We had Cali and San Mig Light plus Sashimi and Cheesesticks. Add a lot of kwento and it makes up a nice night.

8. Worship with Jay.It was a very big step for Jay to accompany me to Sunday worship and I am very thankful for that. Makes worship even more meaningful when I am with my husband, as we should be together in our walk with God. I strongly pray that this would be repeated.

9. Krispy KremeA visit to Megamall would not be complete without buying my favorite donuts!

10. Good night sleep.I was transferred from the 6am-3pm sched to the 9am-6pm. Thus, I was able to have a good sleep last night, and I believe for the rest of the month as well.

No comments: