Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Holy Thursday

As I was working for and with Australian and not Filipino clients, I still had to work while all of my family was already in Pagsanjan. Worse is that since it will be a long weekend, there was tons of work to do. We were paid double plus a 200 allowance though, Thank God.

I finished my work at 3pm and headed home to Laguna. I was not looking forward to this trip, as I was fearing the worst for the traffic. Fortunately, none of my fears materialized. I was able to ride without a problem and was able to reach Pagsanjan in 2 hours.

Because of the hard work and the long trip, I was already very tired when I got to Pagsanjan. But as they are beginning to be our favorite games now, we still played Pictionary and Charades. This time however, we shifted teams and played with Tobby and Jalec. ( Jay and I still played with Lucky and Jen the first time and we STILL remain undefeated. HAHA) Went to the newly opened 711 in town after, and it was around 230 when we finally went to sleep. I was already bone tired by then.

No comments: