Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Letters & Blogs

I am reading Sam's Letters to Jennifer by James Patterson right now, and I am just inspired to write many letters as well. There are so many thoughts that I want to express, feelings that I want to share, stories I want to tell. I have always been into letter writing. Since grade school, I would have a friend that I would be writing letters to everyday, even if we see each other daily as well. I guess there is something about writing that makes me feel good. The freedom that I get to express myself without interruption, the hope that your words will be read and understood by the recipient, the feeling that you are sharing yourself to someone. It makes me understand myself better, connect with someone, and to celebrate all the things, wonderful and bad, that is happening in my life. Living life is good. Actually feeling and reveling in it is much better.
So I should blog more often.
I think blogs are letters without specific recepients.
Blogs are my letters to the world.

No comments: