Tuesday, January 09, 2007

NEW YEAR PLANS

I dont have any new year's resolution. Not that there is nothing to change or improve, but maybe I am just stubborn and won't let go of my idiosyncracies. What I like to have though, are plans... Things that I want to acomplish this year... Here's the short list:

1. Start photography as a hobby.- Bought a camera, and I really want to learn and at least be decent in taking pictures. Don't wanna take posed pictures only, I wanna try to develop the art of taking pictures of any thing. Ha ha, good luck.

Sample photo on my 1st practice... At La Mesa Ecopark
2. Have a honeymoon- Never really had the chance to go to a real honeymoon, so I really wann be able to do it this year. I actually have wanted it since last year, but it is financially difficult to do so. Hopefully I would be able to save up now. Maybe go to Boracay, Cebu or Palawan.

3. Have our own home - I was able to enjoy this for 6 months last 2005. I would be able to say that truly, this has been one of the happiest phase in my life. Too bad that when Baby James arrived, we could no longer afford to stay in San Pedro so we went back to my Mom's place. I am praying that this year, we would be financially capable to live on our own again.
I think that's all. The important and concrete ones though.

No comments: