Thursday, January 18, 2007

CSI NY


I soooooo miss CSI NY! Nasaan na ba ang season 3 ng aking beloved tv series? :( I was first able to watch it 2005, when we were stil living in San Pedro. I was hooked the first time I saw it. Syempre inifluence ko ang husband ko, and soon, he was hooked as well. Dati I watch all 3 CSIs, but now hindi ko na pinapanood and CSI (Las Vegas). Supposedly, since siya ang original, siya ang pinakamaganda. Still, I don't like its style. Gusto ko ang New York because it is just light and very witty. Also, I love all the characters. With Miami naman, ok sana siya, kaso nakakainis si Horacio eh. I dont like the way he speaks or acts. While there is no NY though, I watch Miami na lang. It is something that my husband and I really look forward to every week. Kaso.... nagtapos na rin ang season 4 ng Miami... and wala paring season 3 ng NY... So what na ang papanoorin namin?!!!!

I-air niyo na ang CSI NY Season 3!!!!!!! PLease!!!!!!

No comments: