Wednesday, March 26, 2008

To Buy or Not To Buy

I am feeling such a deep longing right now. An intense craving to be able to produce beautiful photos.

I have tried for over a year... I can't say I have succeded, but I know I have learned. Maybe in time, with more practice, I could be good.

But fate is not so kind... it had to take away my camera for no reason at all. I was not careless, I wonder why it got broken...

Now, an opportunity is being offered to me. A good camera for a reasonable price... Probably more reasonable than having my Exilim repaired... Maybe this is my chance to be the photographer I wish I could be...

But is my dream really worth chasing? There is no guarantee that if I have a good camera, I will produce good photos. Maybe it is all about talent, something I have not shown.

Haaay... But then again, what is stopping me?

No comments: