Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Iwa Look-Alike No More


*Left - IWA MOTO *Right - Me

I never saw it..., but during the first quarter of 2006, people were saying I look so much like Iwa Moto (from Starstruck of GMA 7).

And mind you, it is not just few people. I am talking about lots of people from different groups and distant locations, so you would not say that they just heard it and trying to ride on.

A few examples:

- I was working as a recruitment assistant for a call center during this time and everyday (okay, about 8 times PROMISE!!!), different sets of my applicants would tell me "Ms Dyanne, kamukha mo si Iwa Moto." My officemates actually call me Ms Iwa, instead of Dyanne.

- I went to a seamstress in Pagsanjan and her kids (about 10 & 12) were whispering and giggling. Their mom apologized saying, "Pasensya na po, sabi kasi nila ang alam nila taga- Las Pinas si Iwa Moto, bakit daw andito."

- My Yaya's tita went to visit us and her remark to her niece after was "Grabe, kamukha niya si Iwa."

- When one of Jay's officemate 1st saw me, he described me to the others as "Kamukha ni Iwa Moto".

There were actually more, but suffice to say, it really happened (haha), people really saw it. And during that particular time, way too many actually did.

Anyway, I don't really like Iwa, so I changed my look. No one says I look like her anymore.


1 comment:

yyelow_lemon said...

grabe kamukha mo nga si iwa sa unang pictures! whahaha! artistahin!