Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Uniquely Me




They say that we are all unique and special in some way. Most of the times though, I doubt that to be true for myself. But right now, I wanna be optimistic and try to see what's unique in me.

Allow me to celebrate my being a very special me...

1. I can stay underwater for more than 2 minutes. - nagtra-train ako baka kayanin kong mag- muro ami in the future. Haha

2. I don't eat vegetables (exception: Mongolian). - dieta ako kapag nakina Jay dahil favorite nila ang gulay.

3. I can beat my brothers, and some guys (not JAY) in swimming races. - dapat nga mag-compete din ako sa Milo Little Olympics kaso nagkasakit ako nun.

4. I love making lists of everything... budget, expenses, things to do, things to buy...

5. I have more than a hundred e-books of my favorite authors like Sidney Sheldon, Nicholas Sparks, John Grisham, James Patterson, etc.. but I have only read 1. ( I prefer reading the hard copy, but I like them for collection.) - binili ko yung celfone ko for the Ebooks function, pero dko naman ginagamit.

6. Used to compete with other schools (high school) as a debater, joined an inter-class Oratorical contest, and represented my school in a biology quiz-bee at UP.- yun nga lang, d ako nananalo. Hahaha.

7. I was a member of our school's track and field team (Elementary) who competed in Milo Little Olympics. - kaya siguro ang laki ng binti ko.

8. I cry over everything - books, movies, tv series, songs, and even commercials. - And I loooove it! Gusto ko lagi umiiyak.... :D

9. I danced (group / choreographed) at every Christmas Party and every occassion which required a performance since Grade 3 to 3rd year college. - Performer at heart talaga ako eh!

10. I was a Choir member when I was 17; we sang in Sta Lucia East Grand Mall masses, and at the Misa de Gallo aired on channel 9 that year.- sabi sayo eh, performer talaga ako eh, miski pagkanta, sinabak ko rin! :)

11. I do not buy clothes more than P300, and I only have 2 that cost that much.- in fairness to me, nakakahanap naman ako ng mga damit na mura kaya madami rin naman akong damit...

12. I knew I wanted to marry Jay 2 months into our relationship, and I married him 4 months after. - Sabi ko, kapag gusto ko, gawin ko lahat para makuha ko... :)

13. I used to have a 22-inch waistline in HS, 23 in college. - now--- don't ask. Haha.

14. I really like, and I think somehow I could say I'm good at solving brain teasers - check out geniusatwork.multiply.com

15. I have another life - Haha. When I am bored, frustrated or simply want to be entertained, I drift off to my imaginary world.

16. I was a hard-core fan of Formula Shell and Victor Pablo back in 1996-2000. - collects newspaper clippings, watch every game on tv, watched about 10 games live, at minsan nagpagupit at highlight ako ng buhok dahil sa kabwisitan ng matalo ang Shell.

17. I blow a kiss everytime I pass by Marcos Bridge in the morning.- sa kabila kasi, andun si Jay nagtratabaho. :-*

18. I dip my green mangoes in soy suace with sugar - ngayon I have learned to appreciate bagoong as well, pero I still like the toyo and asukal sawsawan... try it, masarap...

19. I watched (in the cinemas) Magic Temple (Tagalog movie feat Anna Larucea, Jason Salcedo, Junell Hernando & Mark Solis) 7 times. - Namemorize ko ang bawat dialogue at kanta sa pelikula.

20. I have very sensitive knees that easily gets dislodged. - AAAArgh. Kapag naiisip ko, nangigilabot ako. Ilang beses na kasi nangyari na gumalaw pa-side yung tuhod ko at SOBRA masakit siya... Kaya dko pinapahawakan at laging nakabend and tuhod ko kapag nakahiga..

21. I have mild trichotillomania (compulsion to pull out stray hair). - Haha. D naman ako praning, pero sobrang gusto kong bunutin yung mga nakikita kong maikli at patay na buhok. Minsan nga sa pila at nasa unahan ko ay maraming nakatayong buhok, NAKU!! Hirap na hirap ako magpigil!!! Hahahahah.

3 comments:

yyelow_lemon said...

err di ko ata alam to ah "I was a member of our school's track and field team (Elementary) who competed in Milo Little Olympics" naks, milo olympics!

Ako din nasama sa Milo Olympics pero chess

Dyanne Paguio Largueza said...

Si Pili din, kasama ko siya dito, mas magaling siya sa akin, mas mabilis siya tumakbo.. Ako extra lang eh. Hehehe.

yyelow_lemon said...

Si Pili?? wah di ko alam! sumthing new!!!

Di ko aakalaing mabilis tumakbo si Pili. Hehe