Thursday, February 28, 2008

she'll always be THE woman for me

**Let me share a blog post that my husband made almost a year ago... Pasensya na Mahal kung pinost ko.. :) **

My wife... My life.

Recollecting few memories some ten years back, I've known her to be a very sweet, bubbly girl, yet exhibits a very strong personality. Qualities I find cute for a girl who had just stepped into teenagehood to posses. I don't remember spending a dull moment with her, though the time we shared then, so short.We then lost track.

She hasn't changed much today. She still is that same very sweet and bubbly girl. The personality she usually owns, though, modified. It intensified.Her love for life, undying pursuit of love and happiness makes her so special. So smart and intelligent, and has tremendous charm and sex appeal. Expressive, assertive, strong. That's her, up close and personal.

Though most of the times she is in her "I wish and I hope" modes, I don't consider it as a personal disliking. That is just how we were created, discontentment written all over.

In her opinion, Rachel Anne Go is the girl. She has a crystal voice. Hers she say is inconsisitent.

She wish she was sculptured like a goddess. She thinks she has unfittingly big lower parts.

She would not mind having a hair as thick and smooth as those shampoo endorsers. Hers she claims is rough and stubborn.

It may be true. But she's got her own. Voice, body, hair. Everything. All hers.

There will always be others to compare to - people who are prettier or more talented that we are. But if we waste our lives dwelling on those things we don't have, we will never get to fully appreciate all the things we have. We are the only person in this world who is exactly like us. No one else has particular talents, particular goals. You are the only you... Just as I'm the only me. We are one of a kind, and the best we there is.

As though it is not enough, let me share you this.

You'll always be beautiful in my eyes.

The imperfectly perfect you.

No comments: