Thursday, September 20, 2007

Samsung U600


For the FIRST time in 10 years, I bought myself a celfone. Not that I was not using any, it is just that all my phones were just gifts from my mom, hand-me-downs, or line subscription freebies. And more than just buying one for myself, I actually bought one that is a bit costly and high-end. (I was not really very particular with my phones before.. as long as it could text, it is fine with me).


My favorite features of the phone:

1. Document Viewer!!!! - This is actually what made me decide to buy a new phone, I wanted a phone where I could read my ebooks in... I also saved song lyrics so I could sing along with the MP3.


2. 3.2 Megapixel Camera - Well, I dont really get to use this much because I have my digicam, but the pictures are really great. It just takes a little longer to take pics because it still has to do some autofocusing


3. MP3 Player - This is my first phone that has a music player, so forgive me for being excited about it. Hehehe.


Here are other specs of the phone:


Quad-band / EDGE
3.2 Megapixel Camera
(Half Shutter, Auto Focus, Flash)
262144 Color TFT Screen (2.22”)
103.2x49.3x10.9 mm
60 MB + microSD
Video Recording (MPEG4, H.263)
Music Player (MP3, AAC, AAC+, e-AAC+, WMA)
OMA DRM 2.0
Bluetooth v2.0, USB 2.0 (H/S)
FM Radio (RDS)
TV-output (NTSC/PAL)
Document Viewer
Offline Mode
Batter(690mA)- talk time : up to 4.3 hrs- standby time : up to 275 hrs
I love my phone!!!!
Although I cannot help it, there are still times I wish to myself that I did not spend that much and just settled with my free Motorola C261. Well, what can I say? I'm cheap. :)

No comments: