Wednesday, September 19, 2007

BANAPPLE

After several weeks of craving for cakes in Banapple, I finally had a taste of what dessert-lovers say as pieces of heaven...



Apple Crumble Pie
Do I agree with them? Well, the Apple Crumble Pie was a bit too sweet for me. I liked the crumb, and the apple had just a tinge of sourness... It would have been nice with ice cream, but twas a bit too much eaten on its own.


Strawberry Amaretto Cheesecake

I liked the cheesecake, but the strawberry was a bit too strong and tasted like medicine. Although delicious, this cake is something that you cannot eat seconds of... You'd get nauseated after finishing (if you are gonna be able to) one whole slice.



Banoffee Pie

The Banoffee Pie is my favorite.. It is made of banana and caramel on a graham crust and topped with whipped cream and chocolate. It had just the right amount of sweetness, but still, I doubt if anyone could eat more than just one.

No comments: