Monday, August 04, 2008

I'm Back, Again.

It's been three months.

I haven't touched this blog since the first week of May. I've had several excuses, blaming my non-production to a heavy workload and a sideline that took all my writing juices away. For a while my reasons were valid. I was indeed busy, and my rewriting sideline really was very consuming I can no longer squeeze my brain for new blog topics. Plus, any time spent writing that does not involve money-making made me cringe.

Anyway, it was true for about a month and a half. The rest of my hiatus was just due to plain laziness and ningas kugon.

Aaaaargh. I hate myself for succumbing to the strong gravitational pull of doing nothing. When things don't seem to go the way we want to, when nothings seems to moving, or when we just don't achieve our hopes, sometimes it is just so easy to give up. When all your work seems to be futile, there are times that you just want to quit and save yourself from the frustration and hassle.

But no. I am not really a quitter, nor am I mediocre. Though there are times I get weak and fall behind the things I should, I shall stand up and continue on. I will not settle for nothing because I can be anything.

PS

Reading this blog, I think I may be referring to more than just blogging.
Oh yes, definitely.

1 comment:

pawdough said...

Ang tagal mong di nagblog! Para tuloy ang layo ko sayo at ang tagal nating di nagkita. Ang lapit lang naman ng workstations natin (magkaiba lang ng aisle) hehehe