Monday, August 11, 2008

I love Weekends

Syempre, masaya kapag weekends. Nakakapagpahinga ako, nakakasama ko ang pamilya ko, at nagagawa ko ang mga gusto ko.

What I did last weekend:

1. Watched Heroes Season 2- down to the last 3 episodes, darn.
2. Watched A Very Special Love - loved the movie! twas funny, cute and even made me cry
3. Ate at Mango con Hielo at Icebergs - I like Mango Ice in Ice Monster better
4. Ate at Sushi-ya - Didnt like their customer service, I texted my comments, got an apologetic response but what I really wanted was some freebies or discounts. Hmpft.
5. Drank Boones Strawberry Hill with Jay - sa bahay lang ako pwede maglasing. hehe.
6. Treated the kids to McDo - syempre, sakin Quarter Pounder
7. Bought the kids pajama sets, shirts and sandos - sobra cute nila sa pajama sets nila! Damn, bakit ngapala hidni ko napicturan?!
8. Inflatables for the kids - had to stay with them kasi maliit pa si James, at nahilo ako dun sobra.
9. Reviewed Andre for his Periodical Exam - kakatuwa naman dahil mabilis namang turuan yung bata.

So ayun, overall it was a good weekend. Sana lagi nlang weekend. :)

No comments: