Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Fujifilm Finepix S9500



I'm sooooo excited!!!!

I have this weekend to try out Les's camera, at SAAAAAANA makakuha ako ng magagandang pictures... Ang trial na ito ang mgdedetermine kung dapat o d dapat kong bilhin ang camera na ito. ( Salamat Les sa chance, and wish me luck!!! :) )

I have downloaded na the manuals, tried to do some researches, sana lang ay maiapply ko ang lahat ng mga ito....

BTW, binabasa ko ngayon ang Bestseller na "The Secret". According to the book:

"Everything that's coming into your life, you are attracting into your life. And it's attracted to you by virtue of the images you're holding in your mind. It's what you're thinking. Whatever is going on in your mind, you are attracting to you."

Kaya ngayon, puro thoughts of beautiful photos, and thoughts of the camera ang iniisip ko. Para maattract ko ang talent of photography sa buhay ko.

Kapag nagwork, I will fill my mind with thoughts of winning Lotto... Hahahaha. More on the book some other time.

For my visualization, here are some BEAUTIFUL (bow!) photos taken by my friends:

Photos by: Migs Medina


Photos by: Les Magno

No comments: