Thursday, January 17, 2008

For so long now, I have wanted to live on our own house. Not that I don't like living with my family and having no worries with regards to paying of utility bills and others... But isnt it really nice to live on your own? Wherein you will be able to be free to do what you like, raise your children the way you want to, and be the boss of the house.

I experienced it briefly way back 2005. For 6 months, Jay and I lived on our own in San Pedro Laguna. It was just brief, but it was truly memorable. Until now, I would say that our stay there in San Pedro is my favorite part of our 4 year marriage. It was not complete though, because we were not able to bring Andre with us. ( We didnt have a reliable Yaya then) But still, we were very happy.

I thought we were about to fulfill my dream of living on our own this year. We have saved up enough funds, we already have a reliable yaya, and Jay is already stable (and he likes to stay) in his current job. We planned on transferring either as early as last week of February or latest will be by April.

But... there were some changes to our plans... With the sad and unfortunate diagnosis of Tatay, we decided that it would not be best to transfer now. Jay wants to go home to Pagsanjan every week as much as possible, and that would need us to spend about 3 thousand per month and that would be too much if we are already living on our own. Plus, if we are already on our own house, I would not want not to be able to spend weekends there... So there, decision is... Postpone the dream. Again.

Oh well, this is just temporary. I can wait. Anyway, I am still with Jay and the lids at my mom's house. Plus, I am able to save up money.

Magreklamo pa ba ako?

No comments: