Monday, June 18, 2007

I know. I am Ningas-Kugon.

I hate myself for being what you would call ningas-kugon. I start out on a project passionately, but somewhere in the middle, I lose my fire and stop.

Take this blogging for example. I have noticed that my posts have dwindled. Not that I don't want to write.It is just that i can't seem to. I really try, promise.. But I just cant.

Another example is my photography. I had really been into it. I bought a new camera, saved a lot of photography websites on my favorites, practiced a lot.. But now I have stopped taking pictures altogether.

Tsk tsk.

Thinking about it, I am inclined to blame it on my mediocre output. I mean, I am not proud of what i produce... sadly, not even satisfied.

I try and try, and yet I am unable to be the genius that I hope to be.

We could say I have very high expectations.

But I am more convinced that I just have very low potential.

No comments: