Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Sabangan (San Juan, Batangas) Beach Outing

We had an outing last Sunday, we went to Sabangan Beach resort at Laiya Beach in San Juan Batangas. We had fun, but it was bitin because we only stayed for one night. Here are the things I like and did not like about the beach:

I like:

1. The water

-The water was clear and was not cold. It was just cool enough to provide refreshment but it wont make you shiver.

2. The sand

- As you can see, the sand is light brown, some would say Laiya is white sand, but if you would really be strict about it, it is just beige.

- The sand is not really fine, it has a mixture of small pebbles and shells, but it is still nice though.

3. Snorkling and Boating

- We had fun renting a boat (800 for an hour) and going to an area where there is a lot of corals and fishes. We fed the fishes with bread.

- During the boatride, it was a bit scary because the water is of a deep blue color indicating the depth.

4. Swimming

- I just love the water!!! I put on a lot of sunblock so I can enjoy the beach even at the peak of the sun, but even if I become real dark, I think it is worth it!

5. Spending time with my family

-Of course, outings are really fun because you get to spend quality time with people you love in a very nice place. I loved playing with my kids on the beach and just strolling with my husband. Of course, I was also with my parents and siblings making it more fun!

6. The cottage

- The cottage we rented was P6,oo0 and it is good for 10 people. The comfort room was nice, the water was not smelly (unlike in Puerto Galera), the room was airconditioned and the bed sheets were not cheap. we also had the luxury of being in front of the beach. We also had a parasol where we can lounge and enjoy the beach without the harmful rays of the sun.

7. The massage

- We paid 300 for an hour of massage, it was nice because we did it by the beach..

8. The games

- We rented the game tables and I beat jay in foozeball (is this how you call the soccer table?) 2-1 so I really enjoyed it. There is almost nothing I beat Jay in so that was a rare event, making my victory very sweet. Haha.

No comments: