Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Birthday

I've recently celebrated my 24th birthday and I want to take the time to think about the things that I wish for in my life, and of course, the things that I am thankful for...

I wish for...
1. 300 Million pesos
-haha, what a wonderful life I would be having with that much money in the bank... :)

2. A good job for me and Jay
-I wish I would be able to have a job at an MNC, maybe doing recruitment and employee relation work, with a salary of 18k plus benefits.
-For Jay, if not a new job at a MNC as well (with about 30k minumum), higher rank and pay at his company (minimum 25k)

3. Independence
-Although I love my family and enjoy being with them, I would also love to live only with my husband and kids.. It was very fun back when I was able to do it for 6 months..

4. Love from my babies
-Slowly Andre is warming up to me, especiall if Jay is not around, but there is still room for more affection from him..

5. Quality time with my family
-Sometimes I wish that I could just spend the whole day with my family, sometimes I even ask Jay to be absent and not get paid just as long as I could be with him..

I am thankful for:

1. The love of my husband
- Nothing more wonderful than being deeply loved by the love of your life! :)

2. My babies
- I was not prepared to be a mother back then but now, it is such a good feeling to be around my babies, even having to take care of them..

3. My parents
- My mom is very kind and generous that she is still helping me now, since I am still living with her, she is still the one who feeds us, and a lot of times she helps me with the expenses with my babies.

4. My education
- When I think about the things I have, it is one of the things that I know I could be proud of. Thanks to my parents, I was able to attend an excellent elementary and high school (Miriam College). And thanks to the good education I was able to get from Miriam, I wa able to pass UP... Now I know that somehow, my dreams of a good job is more achievable...

Maybe I have to review this again after some time... There might be new things to add...

No comments: