Monday, August 27, 2007

TALO

I lost. Tsk tsk. I was praying for God to give me good letters, for Him to five me high scoring consonants, but I forgot to ask for vowels as well. Haha. I was unable to use my consonants as I had no vowels during the latter part of the game. I was beaten by a very big margin. both my opponents scored more than a hundred points higher than I did. Tsk tsk. Terrible isn't it?

I really wanted to win, I really thought I could win, but bad luck took over, and that was it... Good thing, I was not as upset as I thought I would be. I was fearing that if I lose, I would really be miserable and would really cry. Maybe God consoled my spirit, for though I was disappointed, I was immediately able to accept it.

Truly God is good. Thank you God, you have not let me won, but you have made me stronger.

I was afraid, but God gave me the courage to face, and rise above my fears.

No comments: