Monday, July 30, 2007

Death

Last Saturday, we went to the wake of an aacquaintance who committed suicide. He was my husband's basketball teammate, and though I was not close with him, his death still affected me much.

We know that problems are everywhere, I would not think anyone is spared from them. What I am thinking of right now though is what are the people who comits suicide feeling to commit such an act? I think it is not really with the problem per se. People who have similar problems react to them differently, so I guess it would be more of the actual feeling. How depressed were they? Or is it just craziness? Hopelessness with their life?

It also made me think of how awful it must have been for his parents who first saw him. It must have been unbearable. Imagine seeing the body of your lifeless son hanging from the ceiling... Just the thought of them makes me cry... I wonder if I will be able to bear it? Most probably not.

Death- always bad, always sad... And will always leave you with something to think of.

1 comment:

yyelow_lemon said...

do i know him?